Work with staff experts to boost your performance on our resources
Held at the ALCF from May 15–17, our intensive three-day workshop is intended to help you achieve computational readiness on current and future HPC architectures.
- Get 10+ full hours of dedicated hands-on time with ALCF and industry professionals
- Learn advanced techniques and tools to enhance code performance and increase your data science skills
- Test and debug as you go with exclusive full-system reservations on Theta and Mira
- Prepare for an allocation
The ALCF Computational Performance Workshop is intended for experienced HPC users with near-term goals of applying for a major allocation award. Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and will be asked to provide both a research summary and goals for attending.
- Foreign Nationals: April 23, 2018
- U.S. Citizen: April 30, 2018
* Please note: It is difficult for limousine and taxi drivers who are not U.S. citizens to enter the lab. Due to Argonne's strict entry restrictions, we strongly recommend that you contact United Limousine for your ground transportation needs. Be sure to notify United Limousine that you are traveling to Argonne National Laboratory.
United Limousine Reservations: 1-630-969-3865
Airport Arrivals: 1-800-331-9037 or 1-630-969-3865