Work with experts to boost your code performance on ALCF computing resources
From April 30–May 2, 2019, we will host the annual ALCF Computational Performance Workshop to help researchers achieve computational readiness on ALCF computing resources. Workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with ALCF and industry professionals during dedicated hands-on sessions
- Explore advanced techniques and tools to enhance code performance and expand your data science skills
- Benchmark and debug your code with exclusive reservations on ALCF computing systems
- Prepare for a major allocation award (e.g., INCITE, ALCC, ALCF Data Science Program)
Who is eligible?
The ALCF Computational Performance Workshop is intended for HPC researchers and team members with near-term goals of applying for a major allocation award. Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and will be asked to provide both a research summary and goals for attending.
NOTE: Foreign nationals please check eligibility at the registration link.
- March 29, 2019 - Registration deadline (extended)
- April 1, 2019 - Notification of acceptance (U.S. Citizens)
- April 20, 2019 - Notification of acceptance (foreign nationals)