The 2021 ALCF Computational Performance Workshop will be hosted as an online-only event.
Join us May 4-6, 2021, for an experience designed to help you boost code performance and achieve computational readiness on ALCF systems. Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Work with ALCF and industry professionals through collaborative online sessions
- Participate in guided hands-on exercises
- Benchmark and debug your code with exclusive reservations on ALCF computing systems
- Learn how to improve utilization on Theta/ThetaGPU/Cooley and prepare for future ALCF computing resources
- Explore advanced techniques and tools to enhance code performance and expand your data science skills
- Prepare for a major allocation award (e.g., INCITE, ALCC, ALCF Data Science Program)
- Foreign nationals: March 31, 2021 (check eligibility requirements on the registration page)
- U.S. citizens: April 9, 2021
Who is eligible?
This workshop is intended for HPC researchers and team members with near-term goals of applying for a major allocation award. Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and goals for attending. It is strongly recommended that registrants provide complete details as to the work they would like to accomplish in coordination with facility staff. There are a limited number of seats available for this virtual event.
For questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com