The ALCF's Simulation, Data, and Learning Workshop is designed to help researchers improve the performance and productivity of simulation, data science, and machine learning applications on ALCF systems.
The attendees will get access to ALCF’s new Polaris system, an HPE Apollo Gen10+ machine equipped with NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs and AMD EPYC processors.
Workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Use Polaris to get a head start on preparing codes for exascale systems
- Work directly with ALCF staff experts during dedicated hands-on sessions
- Learn how to use available tools and frameworks to improve productivity
- Test and debug codes with exclusive system reservations on ALCF computing resources, including Polaris
- Get assistance with Director's Discretionary projects to help prepare for a major allocation award
- Improve application performance for current ALCF projects
- Plan ahead for 2023-2024 allocation proposal submissions
REGISTRATION DEADLINE is Sept. 16, 2022
Note: Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and will be asked to provide goals for attending.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org