This training workshop will introduce users to the novel AI accelerators deployed at the ALCF AI Testbed. This workshop is targeted at universities, national labs, and industries working on open science.
This training session will introduce users to the Graphcore Bow Pod system architecture and software stack. It will provide hands-on training to get started on the Bow Pod64 in the ALCF AI testbed. The event will be virtual and the sessions will be recorded and made available.
Day 1 will focus on Bow Pod64 hardware and software architecture, Poplar and PopART; running models on Pod64 at ALCF AI Testbed.
Day 2 will focus on a deep dive into graph neural networks, large language models, profiling with PopVision, a hands-on session, and best practices.
To access ALCF machines please apply here:
- New Users: Request an ALCF Computer User Account if you do not currently have one
- Previous Users: If you have an ALCF Account that is currently inactive, submit an account reactivation request.
- Current Users: If you have an active ALCF account, click Join Project to submit a membership request.
Specify the following in your request:
- Project Name: gc_training
- Principal Investigator (PI): Venkatram Vishwanath